You May Also like
“We make water work!”
- Manufactured with close-grained cast iron
- Suited for agriculture and industrial use
- Stainless steel shaft
- Unique SOUTHERN CROSS mechanical seal for ease of use
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
“Into greener pastures!”
Model 30 (Sprinkler)
Model 50 (Gun)
- Minimal labour cost
- Fast changeover from one watering position to the next
- Easily transported
- Adjustable speed control
- Economical irrigation option
- Suitable for almost any terrain
- Easy to install and maintain
- Long lifespan if well maintained