You May Also like
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
- • works with white metal bearings
- • fully enclosed engine
- vreactive, sensitive tail
- • double balanced gears for durability
- • proactive brake system
- vautomatic gravity system
- • self-oiling
- • galvanised steel components
- • sturdy towers