You May Also like
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
Size: 2.5 to 4.3 meters in diameter
Wind: Need wind speeds of more than 3m/s for as long as possible.
- • works with roller bearings
- • gear type design and reefing device limits system stress
- • replaceable roller bearings
- • self-oiling
- • galvanised steel components
- • sturdy towers
“Into greener pastures!”
Model 30 (Sprinkler)
Model 50 (Gun)
- Minimal labour cost
- Fast changeover from one watering position to the next
- Easily transported
- Adjustable speed control
- Economical irrigation option
- Suitable for almost any terrain
- Easy to install and maintain
- Long lifespan if well maintained
“Most duralble option for drinking trough”
Low Pressure Valve
Suitable for pressure up to 60kPa and for pipelines up to 900m long.
Sizes: 25, 32, 40, 50 and 65 mm
High Pressure Valve
Suitable for pressure up to 400kPa and for pipelines up to 900m long.
Sizes: 25, 32, 40, 50mm
- Brass body and lever
- Very sensitive to water level
- Self-cleaning and flushing