You May Also like
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
“Into greener pastures!”
Model 30 (Sprinkler)
Model 50 (Gun)
- Minimal labour cost
- Fast changeover from one watering position to the next
- Easily transported
- Adjustable speed control
- Economical irrigation option
- Suitable for almost any terrain
- Easy to install and maintain
- Long lifespan if well maintained
“Most duralble option for drinking trough”
Low Pressure Valve
Suitable for pressure up to 60kPa and for pipelines up to 900m long.
Sizes: 25, 32, 40, 50 and 65 mm
High Pressure Valve
Suitable for pressure up to 400kPa and for pipelines up to 900m long.
Sizes: 25, 32, 40, 50mm
- Brass body and lever
- Very sensitive to water level
- Self-cleaning and flushing