You May Also like
“Let every drop count!”
- Stainless steel body and plunger rod
- Synthetic plunger covered in leather cup
- Synthetic valves
- Suitable in areas with corrosive water
- Low maintenance
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
Size: 2.5 to 4.3 meters in diameter
Wind: Need wind speeds of more than 3m/s for as long as possible.
- • works with roller bearings
- • gear type design and reefing device limits system stress
- • replaceable roller bearings
- • self-oiling
- • galvanised steel components
- • sturdy towers