You May Also like
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
“We make water work!”
- Manufactured with close-grained cast iron
- Suited for agriculture and industrial use
- Stainless steel shaft
- Unique SOUTHERN CROSS mechanical seal for ease of use
- • works with white metal bearings
- • fully enclosed engine
- vreactive, sensitive tail
- • double balanced gears for durability
- • proactive brake system
- vautomatic gravity system
- • self-oiling
- • galvanised steel components
- • sturdy towers