You May Also like
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.
“Let every drop count!”
- Stainless steel body and plunger rod
- Synthetic plunger covered in leather cup
- Synthetic valves
- Suitable in areas with corrosive water
- Low maintenance