You May Also like
“We make water work!”
- Manufactured with close-grained cast iron
- Suited for agriculture and industrial use
- Stainless steel shaft
- Unique SOUTHERN CROSS mechanical seal for ease of use
“Let every drop count!”
- Stainless steel body and plunger rod
- Synthetic plunger covered in leather cup
- Synthetic valves
- Suitable in areas with corrosive water
- Low maintenance
“Upwards and onwards!”
Sizes: 40mm std (16mm rod)
- Manufactured with a plunger arrangement which operates in a brass cylinder.
- Used for pumping water higher than the rising main of the pump installation.
- The standpipe gland eases the load on the upward stroke of the cylinder, by retaining some water, which is then pumped into the delivery column on the downward stroke.