Southern Cross travelling irrigators have proven their economical method of irrigating pastures and other crops.
From a price point the entire irrigator system need not cost more than traditional portable pipe irrigation systems, however, future running costs are much reduced due to the labour saved.
two hours per day is all the labour required to irrigate an area of ten hectares.
- Minimal labour cost
- Fast changeover from one watering position to the next
- Easily transported
- Adjustable speed control
- Economical irrigation option
- Suitable for almost any terrain
- Easy to install and maintain
- Long lifespan if well maintained